HOSPITALITY NETWORK THAT WE SHARE
At Culinesse, we are a boutique hospitality provider who practices capitalism with a focus on improving social outcomes while sharing our network with clients, residents and team members.
We are about working to make a fair profit with an ideology of the pursuit of well-being for all people. We will:
- partner with and invest in non-profit organizations, such as Rodale Institute and state-level Associations of Sustainable Agriculture to solve social and environmental issues.
- actively seek out and purchase products from companies who are socially and environmentally ethical.
- value people by creating a positive empowering culture that allows people to be engaged, happy and able to reach their full potential.
- pursue long-term goals that support investment, growth and sustainable prosperity for everyone.
- offer unique travel and entertainment opportunities to clients, residents and team members through Settlers Hospitality Group properties, Select Registry and Historic Hotels of America.
We are excited to share our hospitality, foodservice and industry connections with our clients, communities and residents to bring health and happiness to them while at home or traveling in our region or beyond. Together we make life better — and happier!